Make ideas a reality. Shape your sound.
Samplitude Pro X6 Suite unites everything to achieve your perfect sound: You get SOUND FORGE Pro 14, the latest Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8, iZotope Ozone 9 Elements and iZotope RX8 Elements and even more great-sounding instruments.
Samplitude works using full bit transparency for absolute sound neutrality. The consistent use of floating point calculations ensures that your sound retains its character, even after extensive digital processing. The result – transparency, neutrality, retention of transients and spatiality.
recording Samplitude Pro X6 stands for the highest level of audio quality and stability, even in complex recording sessions. With a total of 999 tracks and up to 256 physical inputs and outputs, working on large projects is no problem at all. Use common audio formats from 16-bit to 32-bit floating point as well as sample rates up to 384 kHz.
The Take Composer clearly displays all the recordings of a passage. This feature offers a specially optimized cutting tool to combine the takes in the context of the arrangement to get a perfect end result.
Editing is one of the core competencies in Samplitude. With time-saving workflows, flexible docking options and ultra-precise tools, users can work in a production environment that's perfectly customized to their needs so they can concentrate fully on projects.
Edit objects in the arranger
In addition to standard options for track-related editing, Samplitude also features object-based editing options. Set fades with customized curves, decrease or increase volume using the mouse, and trim or stretch sections. For detailed editing options, you can double-click to open the object editor to discover even more possibilities for modifying your sound.
Focus on the object level and integrate individual clips in the mix. This way, you don't need to create new tracks for short sections that are in projects with complex arrangements and longer duration. Apply effects or route objects to AUX and Surround buses. From fades to effect and pitch editing, all edits you make are non-destructive and are calculated during playback – so there's plenty of room for experimentation.
Edit projects on a whole new level of musicality. ARA supports integration of Celemony Melodyne and others and enables the direct transfer of tempo and pitch values as well as volume and intonation. The new ARA2 lets you work faster and more efficiently in realtime, for simultaneous editing of multiple tracks and clean transitions between clips without crossfades.
Celemony melodyne essential
Melodyne essential allows for pitch correction at the top level of quality. Specialized algorithms enable you to manipulate acoustic character, timing, duration and pitch for individual notes within your recordings.
Set curve types to simplify your workflow further. Use Automation Shapes to build gradual transitions between two points in an automation. Are there still issues with the audio? Not any more with Samplitude.
Use the latest zplane algorithm, élastique Pro v3, for time stretching and pitch shifting. This algorithm uses the latest findings from signal processing theory and combines these with psycho-acoustic models. Higher, wider or faster – great sound is always the result.
Copy & Paste Content Across Projects
Easily copy tracks, even across projects. Switch between tabs for open projects and start copying content. Simply use the checklist to choose which settings you want to transfer – for instance VST plug-ins, AUX busses, or submix busses. This makes your arranging and editing workflow much more streamlined.
You can customize the interface in Samplitude to suit your own workflow. For instance, VST instruments can now be renamed to simplify your workflow, regardless of manufacturer specifications. You can now also select multiple tracks at once and adjust their height simultaneously.
Discover a source of creative inspiration that never runs dry – with practical aids for composition, plus a huge range of tools for creating and modulating sound. Extensive options for producing scores and MIDI editing as well as numerous virtual instruments : There's plenty here to inspire your productions.
Virtual Instruments In Samplitude Pro X6
Samplitude Pro X6 includes a huge range of modern and classic software instruments that can be used to create professional arrangements and offer whole new creative possibilities. Produce music with groove boxes, synthesizers and authentic sampler instruments from a variety of countries and eras.
7 plucked string and bowed string instruments
- String Ensemble (exclusively in the Suite version) : Discover the perfect mix of captivating string sounds - from classical recordings to contemporary scores and effects.
- Power Guitar (exclusively in the Suite version) : Phenomenal power chords, screeching slides and powerful overdrives – all you need for a deep, full guitar sound.
- Jazz Guitar : Warm, semi-acoustic tones are a wonderfully harmonic complement to any recording.
- Century Guitar (exclusively in the Suite version) : The pristine sounds and melodies of clean guitar provide the experience of an authentic performance.
- Concert Guitar (exclusively in the Suite version) : Elegant picking techniques, subtle finger sounds and delicate slides : Experience authentic guitar sounds.
- Electric Bass (exclusively in the Suite version) : Laid-back funk riffs, soul ballads or as a groovy foundation for modern music production.
- Upright Bass : Ideal for adding character to any recording – with sounds ranging from classical to funk to rock.
12 Tiny Percussion instruments
- NEW! Tiny Percussion Barrel (exclusively in the Suite version) : Thrilling drum rhythms ensure the perfect suspense – ideal for dramatic moments in movies.
- NEW! Tiny Percussion Christmas Bells (exclusively in the Suite version) : This instrument is ideal for adding a festive atmosphere to any song.
- NEW! Tiny Percussion Claps & Snaps (exclusively in the Suite version) : The light clap and snap sounds will inspire your listeners to start dancing.
- NEW! Tiny Percussion Cowbells (exclusively in the Suite version) : This unique bell sound is characteristic in the cha-cha-cha and adds a Latin flavor to any track.
- NEW! Tiny Percussion Darbuka (exclusively in the Suite version) : This sound hints at "1001 Nights" – perfect for Middle Eastern and belly dance music.
- NEW! Tiny Percussion Djembe (exclusively in the Suite version) : This beloved goblet drum transports you away on a musical journey though West Africa.
- NEW! Tiny Percussion Doumbek (exclusively in the Suite version) : Spark a musical fire in your listeners' ears using passionate rhythms from this drum.
- NEW! Tiny Percussion Tambourine (exclusively in the Suite version) : The sounds of the tambourine are great for both adding rhythm and adding fine details throughout a piece.
- Tiny Percussion Bongos : These drums sounds that originate in Cuba add an exciting rhythm and a hot salsa flair.
- Tiny Percussion Congas : When Congas kicks in, it's guaranteed to get everyone onto the dance floor.
- Tiny Percussion Shaker : From pop and jazz to Latin sounds, the shaker can be used in any genre to create the perfect groove.
- Tiny Percussion Taiko : Drum sounds from Japan : Perfect for a backdrop to fast-paced fighting scenes and for creating a dramatic effect.
10 drums, percussion instruments & drum machines
- Soundtrack Percussion (exclusively in the Suite version) : A wide palette of impressive bells, drums, timpani, gongs and taiko drums for building up the drama in film music in a rhythmic way.
- World Percussion (exclusively in the Suite version) : Sounds for bongos, congas, cowbells, güiros, shakers, vibra-slaps, tambourines and timbales that make for remarkably exotic rhythms.
- Jazz Drums : Drum sticks, brushes, tom toms, ride cymbals and hi-hats provide that true groovy jazz sound.
- Rock Drums : Dynamic snares, powerful kick and precise hi-hats, supported by a smashing electric guitar. Supported by a smashing electric guitar.
- Pop Drums : Play booming trap beats, pumping techno grooves or a furious double bass in a metal style with Pop Drums!
- Urban Drums (exclusively in the Suite version) : Dubstep meets hip-hop in these military-looking Urban Drums. Start pumping powerful beats through your speakers!
- Drum Engine (exclusively in the Suite version) : The classic sound and style of legendary drum machines and samplers.
- Loop Designer : The incredibly easy way to create your own drum loops and bass figures.
- Robota : A classic, four-part drum computer for powerful drums, distorted rhythms or dark synth sounds.
- BeatBox 2 : Bombastic sounds and a whole ton of creative options, plus effects for shaping drum sound.
5 keyboard instruments
- Electric Piano : Whether for jazz, melodic blue notes or fully overdriven funky riffs – this piano is extremely versatile.
- Century Keys : An impressive collection of pianos and concert grands – perfect for pop, rock, jazz, hip hop, Soul, RnB and house.
- Concert Grand (exclusively in the Suite version) : This virtual concert piano shines in modern pop and all other kinds of productions.
- Vintage Organ (exclusively in the Suite version) : Vintage Organ captures the classic organ sounds of the 60s and 70s with unbelievable precision and authenticity.
- Church Organ (exclusively in the Suite version) : This organ is based on an original recording in a little church near Venice and ideal for authentic organ sounds.
3 orchestra sounds & choirs
- Cello : An instrument that sounds just as good on its own as it does in an ensemble : the cello. The master of nuanced sounds, from delicate to powerfully expressive.
- Orchestral Ensemble : Full orchestra, brass, woodwind, percussion and strings with an impressively authentic sound – ideal for arranging film score.
- Choir (exclusively in the Suite version) : A dark melody with mystical undertones sung by a mixed choir.
- Lead Synth : This polyphonic synth specializes in catchy lead sounds, growling sawtooth and smooth phatty sounds.
- Bass Machine : This bass machine makes the most perfect bass lines with powerful, bone-rattling tone.
- Analog Synths (exclusively in the Suite version) : This virtual synthesizer emulates the analog sounds of legendary hardware synthesizers with total precision.
- Analog Synths 2 : From analog to digital and classic to modern : These unique synths will enrich any piece of music.
- Cinematic Synth : Dark dreamy sequences lose themselves in this synthesizer between grating basslines & extra-terrestrial sounds.
- Cinematic Soundscapes (exclusively in the Suite version) : Explore icy, vast expanses of sound – ideal for creating depth & tension.
- DN-e1 : With driving electro sounds and vibrating bass, the DN-e1 is ready for the club.
- Revolta 2 : An electronic dance track with an animated beat and playful synth lines.
- Space Pad (exclusively in the Suite version) : Out of this world : Spacey sounds add to nostalgic 80s synth pop flair.
- Accordion (exclusively in the Suite version) : A light summery accordion melody just like in typical French films.
- Folk (exclusively in the Suite version) : Whether banjo, piano, percussion or acoustic guitar : These traditional sounds lend your music that special note.
- World Flutes (exclusively in the Suite version) : The exotic woods create organic sounds that are perfect for chillout, world music and tropical house.
- Vibraphone (exclusively in the Suite version) : This jazz classic fits perfectly into any arrangement and will add that special something to any music project!
- Vita 2 : Orchestral winds, electrical basses and funky electronic pianos – set accents and zany leads with Vita 2.
- Vita Sampler : With the Vita sampler, you can play every loop like an instrument.
A one-of-a-kind sampler workstation with a vast sound library, optimized live performance mode and a virtual effects rack. Included in Samplitude Pro X6 : Independence Pro Plus Suite (12 GB Sound Library) Included in Samplitude Pro X6 Suite : Independence Pro Premium Suite (70 GB Sound Library)
MIDI in Samplitude
A combination of extensive MIDI functionality and smooth workflows enables you to bring musical ideas to life on a professional level.
MIDI Polyphonic Expression
Add expression : MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE for short) transmits only a single note per channel, but with all parameters. This way, compatible controllers such as the ROLI Seaboard can output at their full potential. Want to create a more rhythmic solo, or lower harmonies with sustain? MPE makes it easy.
Advanced MIDI controller editing
Transfer the extremely detailed modulation curves from your best takes to other controller lanes. Select the desired sections, e.g., for volume, and paste them onto any sub-tracks you want. Enjoy more creative freedom for highly expressive compositions.
The MIDI editor integrates various applications, views, ranges, and tools. The MIDI parameter editing tool can be accessed here at all times : Selected events (e.g. velocity or pitch bend) can be moved, stretched or compressed and scaled in relation to each other in various ways. MIDI quantization is also possible without any additional steps.
From initial idea to finished score : Music notation in Samplitude Pro X5 displays MIDI data as notes in realtime. Your edits are transferred directly to the MIDI editor. Notations can be edited using the parameters pitch, velocity and length. When you're finished, you can publish the data as sheet music. If you import a MIDI file with lyric markers, the text is displayed in the score.
This alternative to the classic piano roll view has been specially designed for programming drums. Transfer note settings to other channel strips and quantize individual elements or assign them a new output channel if necessary. The editor can be displayed in Matrix mode with conventional parameters or in cell mode. This way, quantization for note length and snapping to grid can be implemented more easily.
Intuitive mixing, flexible routing and new automation functions for complex recording tasks – on up to 999 tracks. Practical for all productions, ideal for larger arrangements. Now with the improved Pan/Surround dialog!
A central hardware controller with a plethora of cables are now a thing of the past. The new Monitoring Section in Samplitude Pro X6 offers unprecedented flexibility. You can now access multiple monitoring paths, with or without additional effects. Play back your configurations and integrate talkback if you want – this can be done easily using the mouse or shortcuts.
Tempo now has its own track and offers extra functions. You can automate tempo in a free and uninhibited way, whether to create a wild transition between a slow introduction passage and a faster verse, or build sound throughout a symphony in an inspiring way. Buttons above act as helpful markers for beat and tempo change.
NEW! Render flexibility with track output recording
When you record the output of the track, you record what you hear and not what is being feed into the track. Samplitude saves your project material in a clean state, giving you full control to render your project material flexibly and experiment with effects afterwards.
NEW! Search & find your presets in the Plug-in browser With the Plug-in browser
extension, you can now access plug-in presets directly and quickly. Mark your favorites for quick access and take advantage of the keywords and filters. Rediscover the potential of your entire plug-in collection!
Automation Lanes with advanced copy functions
Track automation in Samplitude Pro X6 can now be displayed across several sub-tracks, known as "lanes". You can display and edit any number of track parameters such as volume, panorama or effect settings simultaneously. Select particularly detailed or complex curves and copy them simultaneously to any number of automation lanes on other tracks. For example, you can assign identical volume curves to any grouped instruments.
Every component of the guitar and bass amplifier, from the tube to the speaker coils, is virtualized right down to the last detail. Physical modeling technology guarantees great sound without compromise. Vandal SE contains four stomp boxes, 50 presets and three different miking arrangements. The full version, available only in the Suite, comes with a total of 24 stomp boxes, 70 different present and three possible miking arrangements.
Analogue Modelling Suite Plus
In the tonal tradition of analog compressors, am|track can be used to add tape saturation. Samplitude Pro X6 Suite extras : The am|phibia tube pre-amp, the am|pulse transient designer for influencing the signal envelope of percussive audio material, plus the am|munition dynamics tool with compressor, limiter, clipper and M/S editing are all included.
The essentialFX Suite contains a collection of 11 professional mixing plug-ins for modulation and dynamic effects. This collection contains both standard effects, such as flanger, tremolo and chorus, as well as special plug-ins for optimizing speech and vocal recordings, and a high-quality compressor.
Vintage Effects Suite
The Vintage Effects Suite offer a trinity of components : Filtox is an Oberheim filter and controls the frequency response of a modulation source. This allows you to create effects like the wah-wah effect. Ecox realistically emulates echoes from analog tape devices, which are caused by tracking fluctuations. The Corvex plug-in modulates analog-sounding chorus and flanger effects.
Mastering is where Samplitude really comes into its own as a high-quality and reliable audio toolkit. All effects included in the program have been specially optimized for mastering tasks. Easily visualize important signal properties such as peak, loudness, frequency response and phase coherence. Meters can be customized for the task you use them for.
NEW! Use dynamic EQ to shape your sound dynamic
EQ makes mixing easier and more precise – apply frequency cuts and boosts only where your material will benefit. You can dynamically boost, attenuate and shape your sounds across your entire project. Multiple filter options for each EQ band allow you to edit your tracks with surgical precision.
NEW! Achieve the highest quality with the best resampling engine
With the newly integrated resampling you have the option to work with any sample rate in your project. The configurable engine ensures that you consistently output the highest quality and obtain only the best from your material. In real time and without prior conversion.
Samplitude Pro X6 offers a variety of precision meters and analyzers that provide optimal support during production and the mastering process.
Browse visualizations such as bit meter, tuner spectrogram or mono compatibility tool to find the one you need. You can also combine them to set up your own custom interface for more detailed examination of frequencies or the stereo and Surround distribution. You can choose between different arrangements or your own customized layouts and save them for later use.
Exclusive in Samplitude Pro X6 Suite : Monitor the loudness of your signals according to EBU R128 standard.
Smax11 Brickwall Limiter
Take your mix to the limit. Select how aggressive limiting should be with a variety of modes. Exclusive in Samplitude Pro X6 Suite : Inter-sample peaks are now taken into account during the limiting of the signal.
Mastering & authoring
With Samplitude Pro X6, create masters according to the Red Book standard and burn them directly from the arrangement into all formats – uncompressed (linear PCM) or in compressed formats and on all forms of blank disc. Exclusive in the Samplitude Pro X6 Suite : In addition to physical mastering, you can create a bit-precise digital DDP master for transferring your master to the pressing plant.
MP3/AAC audition plug-in
Exclusive in the Samplitude Pro X6 Suite : The preview plug-in enables you to hear the results before export. You can use this to check for compression artifacts or loss of highs and adjust parameters to fix them. The encoder plug-in enable you to fulfil all requirements for export, for instance "Mastered for iTunes" requirements.
Functions that make all the difference
Edit even the smallest segments in large projects more efficiently. The object editor gives you control over your own plug-ins, sends and automations for each clip.
Start a recording – and start editing too, without waiting around. You can now cut, edit and export during the recording process.
Find commonalities in your material. The audio search function marks similar sounds in locations throughout a file.
The new WaveColor function lets you contrast frequencies and map out the sound character of recordings on the visual level
Keep everything in view: With the program's visualizations tool you can monitor each track for peaks, loudness, frequency or phasing.
All in one go
Experience an easier editing workflow with batch processing! Process multiple audio files or whole folders simultaneously.
Brand new functions
We focused on your individual workflows. That's why we developed new features with the knowledge gained through years of experience and – most importantly – your feedback. Benefit from new search functions, extended automation, flexible editing and efficient interface and windows organization throughout your whole project. Samplitude Pro X6 Suite unites everything to achieve your perfect sound: You get SOUND FORGE Pro 14, the latest Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8, iZotope Ozone 9 Elements and iZotope RX8 Elements and even more great-sounding instruments.
Exclusive in samplitude pro x6 suite
Samplitude Pro X6 Suite unites everything to achieve your perfect sound: You get SOUND FORGE Pro 14, the latest Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8, iZotope Ozone 9 Elements and iZotope RX8 Elements and even more great-sounding instruments.
Sound forge pro 14
Comprehensive functions in the areas of editing and mastering make SOUND FORGE Pro the perfect companion software for Samplitude Pro X6 Suite. This powerful audio editor works on a detailed, sample-based level and offers a premium selection of tools for precise modification and for finalizing audio material in stereo and surround.
Steinberg spectralayers pro 8
SpectraLayers Pro 8 is the most advanced audio spectrum editor on the market and transforms sound into a unique visual world of multidimensional data. Its visual concept and toolkit enable sounds to be extracted, optimized or rearranged in ways previously thought unimaginable. Thanks to ARA2, Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro is now more seamlessly integrated into Samplitude Pro X6. The new version 8 is the ideal complement to the Samplitude Pro X6 Suite with its improved tools and workflows. It allows automatic, artificial intelligence-driven, processes across multiple layers to provide the best possible results.
Izotope rx 8 elements
iZotope RX Elements includes a stand-alone editor and VST plug-ins for resolving common issues with recordings such as clipping, humming, clicks and unwanted background noise. iZotope RX 8 Elements offers everything needed to perfect an audio production.
Izotope ozone 9 elements
iZotope Ozone Elements contains a wide range of presets and macro controls for a faster, simpler mastering process. The Mastering Wizard analyzes your mix and suggests EQ, compressor and panorama settings that you can preview before applying. Customize the sound depending on the kind of master you want – from radio play to streaming, you can get results easily and in next to no time.
The colorFX Suite offers a wide palette for assertive sound coloration. With signal routing that can be filtered and modulated, colorFX can be used flexibly – as subtle emulsifiers for masters and grouped signals, or to create a distinctive texture for individual tracks.
Essential tools for mixing and mastering can be found in coreFX Suite. Access nine sophisticated components for sound creation: Three delay effects for creating echo and reverb, five plug-ins for precise dynamic control, plus a rhythm effect for modern production. When it comes to the fundamental stages of editing a production, the coreFX Suite is with you every step of the way.
New! 8 powerful virtual instruments
Discover 8 exciting new virtual Tiny Percussion instruments that are a cut above: Barrel, Christmas Bells, Claps & Snaps, Tambourine, Cowbells, Darbuka, Djembe and Doumbek.
New! Use legendary reverbs with convology xt complete
Enjoy an impressive collection of high-quality impulse responses (2965 files, 4.6 GB) from classic reverb units and other vintage devices.
The bandwidth of synths included ranges from guitar amps to tape echoes. Amplitude, waveform length, decay - Convology XT lets you build upon basic convolution with a wide number of parameters which can otherwise only be used for digitally created reverb.
- NEW! Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8
- SOUND FORGE Pro 14, the full version of the legendary editor
- colorFX & coreFX Suite with high-quality essential effects
- iZotope RX 8 Elements for optimal restoration
- Ozone 9 Elements for perfect masters
- Convology XT Complete
- 47 virtual instruments (8 new)
- 70 GB Independence Library
- All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
- Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
- The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
You need a 32-bit or 64-bit version for the following operating systems : Windows 10 or Windows 8
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor : 2 GHz
- RAM : 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card : Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 1024
- Available drive space : 4 GB for program installation, 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X6, 100 GB for Samplitude Pro X6 Suite
- Sound card : Onboard
- Program languages : English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano