VEGAS Movie Studio 17 Platinum provides an astonishing level of video-making power at an affordable price. It combines automated creation capabilities with powerful advanced tools so users of all levels can create stunning movies. Based on the same technology as the famously efficient VEGAS Pro, the software provides a completely customizable user interface and the fastest editing process anywhere that allows the user to concentrate on creativity, not the tools.
- You need a 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10
- 2 GHz 2-core processor (3 GHz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation
- 16 GB RAM (32 GB recommended for 4K)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet connection: Required for downloading, registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions.
Program requires one-time registration.
Video: AAC, AA3, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, HEVC (Platinum & Suite only)
Audio: AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA
Picture: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR, WDP, DNG
Video: AVC/AAC, AVCHD, AVI, HEVC (Platinum & Suite only), MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, RM, WMV
Audio: AIF, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
Picture: BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR
Other: VEGAS Movie Studio Project Archive (*.vf)