Once again, PreSonus® StudioLive® brings together the worlds of the recording studio and live sound in ways the competition cannot match. Thanks to the unique interoperability between PreSonus hardware and software, you can add up to 12 new hybrid Fat Channel EQ and compressor plug-ins to both StudioLive Series III mixers and Studio One®’s Fat Channel XT. All are state-modeled to accurately produce the sound and response of the original hardware processors.
The following plug-ins are included in this bundle:
This model of an iconic compressor/limiter of the 1950s imparts an unmistakable silky warmth on just about any signal.
Capturing the unique sound of a twin VCA gain-reduction amplifier design, the Brit Comp is ideal for taming piano dynamics or adding punch to drums and percussion.
The 1960s-vintage EQ provides consistent, repeatable equalization using three overlapping bands, divided into seven fixed frequency points, each with five steps of boost or cut. Its selectable peaking or shelving filters for the high and low band, along with an independently insertable bandpass filter, provide an easy path to creating acoustically superior equalization.
Solar 69 EQ
The sound of classic British EQ is absolutely legendary and has enhanced many a great recording. Emulating this classic British design, the Solar 69 EQ adds definition to kick drums, shapes electric guitars, and adds shimmer to acoustic guitars and vocals without sacrificing body.
- Compatible with VST3, AudioUnit and AAX compatible host applications (requires Fat Channel XT)
- Compatible with Studio One Artist and Professional (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
- Compatible with Studio One Prime with separately purchased Fat Channel XT (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
- Also compatible with StudioLive Series III Console and Rack Mixers
- A collection 4 world-class studio workhorse units
- FC-670 Compressor
- Brit Comp
- Alpine EQ-550
- Solar 69 EQ
- Functions as additional Comp/EQ models in the Fat Channel XT Plug-in in Studio One and compatible host applications
- Functions as additional Comp/EQ models in the Fat Channel processing section of StudioLive Series III Mixers
- Compatible Mixer Models:
- StudioLive 16 Series III
- StudioLive 24 Series III
- StudioLive 32 Series III
- StudioLive 16R
- StudioLive 24R
- StudioLive 32R
A VST3, AudioUnit or AAX compatible host application (requires separately purchased Fat Channel XT)
Studio One Artist or Professional (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
Studio One Prime with separately purchased Fat Channel XT (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
A StudioLive Series III Console or Rack Mixer (Firmware Version 1.7 or higher)
Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor
(Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor
(Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
Mixer Minimum Firmware Requirement:
Version: 1.7.0 or higher