Vintage Electric is a new virtual instrument based on a reproduction of a vintage electric piano Fender Rhodes Mark I (1976) with a full range of dynamics (from soft to distorted sounds), release noise and pedal resonance.
- Fender Rhodes Mark I (1976) implementation
- 2.2 GB Storage
- 24 bit resolution
- All samples with natural decay (no loop)
- Up to 16 velocity layers
- Pedal resonance (with control)
- Key-off noise level (with control)
- Tremolo effect (with controls)
- Adjustable Dynamic Curve
- Chorus effect (with controls)
- Convolution Reverb (with controls)
- Equalizer (Low, Mid, High)
- Powered by UVI Engine XT™
- Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later
- UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free!
- UVI Falcon full Compatibility!
- Playable by Motu Machfive too (requires v3.2.1)
- PACE protection system (free iLok account required)