The PSP Audioware Delay Bundle is a collection of 5 powerful delay plug-ins from PSP Audioware. This collection is a powerful toolkit for every process in the production chain from creation, mixing, mastering, post and education.
Delay Bundle includes:
- PSP stompDelay
- Lexicon PSP42
- PSP 85
- PSP 608MD
- PSP Echo
PSP stompDelay is a creative delay plug-in (VST, AAX and RTAS for Windows; AudioUnit, VST, AAX and RTAS for Mac OSX) designed to provide a wide range of sounds from lush analog tape delays through vibrant loops, from classic ping-pong to scratchy pitch shifts. It features both traditional delay effects and a looper when in “infinite operation mode” (called Infinity mode) that offers continuous tap tempo, as well as accurate tape simulation, including simulating the volume drop that occurs when fast forwarding or cueing the tape.
Lexicon PSP 42 is a high-quality digital stereo delay and phrase sampler plug-in (VST and RTAS, AAX for Windows; VST and RTAS, AAX for Mac OS classic and AudioUnit, VST, RTAS for Mac OSX Universal Binary) based on the legendary Lexicon PCM 42 processor famous for its distinctive sound and unique concept. Lexicon PSP 42 has been carefully designed to accurately reproduce the flexibility and warmth of this renowned classic. This has been accomplished by incorporating precise tape saturation algorithm and a delay line operating with variable sampling rate which simulates physical properties of vintage tape machine delays. The plug-in has been designed with consideration to preserve maximum signal quality at every processing stage.
PSP 85 is the product of PSP's eternal fascination with the endless possibilities offered by variable sample rate delay lines. PSP 85 benefits from aggressive algorithm optimization and adds numerous significant new features. The plug-in comes with sixty wild and twisted new presets designed to highlight its exciting new attributes.
PSP 608 MD is perhaps the most fully featured delay plug-in available on the market (VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and AAX format for Mac OSX Universal Binary and VST, AAX and RTAS format for Windows). PSP have striven to offer you a creative tool that is not only functional, but inspiring. Each tap has selectable feedback, stereo image and position, delay time, multimode filter, modulation, drive/tape saturation, and reverb. Moreover, the feedback and drive can be placed at the beginning or end of the signal chain for even more sound design options! The modulation section consists of both an LFO and Envelope follower, and the tape saturation algorithm is taken from PSP's renowned mastering processors. And of course all this can be done at any bit depth and sample rate up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, and be fully automated via MIDI and any host sequencer.
PSP Echo is a high quality echo processor (plug-in AudioUnit, VST, RTAS AAX for Mac OSX (Universal Binary); VST, RTAS and AAX for Windows). PSP Echo’s powerful and unusual features combined with its smooth operation makes it ideal for all kinds of creative uses from simple slap back and sustain effects through ping-pong delays and spacious echoes. Use the delay sliders to add special tape echo effects for even more unique effects. The tape wow control and built in ducker further extend the creative potential of PSP Echo. Internally, the Echo is like a combination of four mono tape delays—two for the initial ping-pong pre-delay and two for the main stereo echo. PSP Echo includes a set of extremely useful factory presets that cover a wide range of this plug-in’s settings.
- VST3: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10); VST3 compatible application
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10); VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (7,8 or 10); ProTools 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Windows x32 or x64 (7,8 or 10); Pro Tools 10, 11, 12 or ProTools HD 10, 11, 12 or ProTools Ultimate
- All DAWs: The latest iLok License Manager application installed
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit compatible host application
- VST: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- VST3: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit VST 3 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11; ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; ProTools 10, 11, 12 or ProTools HD 10, 11, 12 or ProTools Ultimate
- All DAWs: Up to date iLok License Manager application installed