Using a combination of drum synthesis/samples and the built-in pattern sequencer to trigger beats already made Punch a unique drum machine and loved by many upon its first release!.
Now, by adding even more drum synthesis models, and introducing a totally new main screen which allows you to quickly create new drum kits, Punch-2 continues its legacy to be a cutting edge drum machine... but with lots of extra added punch!
Things do not stop there though, the interface and the synthesis sound options have been expanded greatly! Punch-2 now allows you to import your own REX files and samples to turn into your own loops. You can map out REX files or sample slices to individual pads and combine these creatively with the sounds & pattern sequencer found inside Punch-2! Further editing of REX files or Sliced pads is also possible, using filters, envelopes...routing into one of the 4 FX modules. And yes, you can even use granular synthesis on the REX and Slice pads!
Feature-wise there is almost too much to mention here! For instance, there is a full new ‘Master’ section with EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Stereo/mono split filter, and layout mixer.
Last but not least, Punch-2 also comes with a vast amount of included sounds, ready to groove into your music and productions!
- 24-PAD Drum synthesizer for PC and Mac. 64bit AU/VST/AAX
- Separate Stereo and Multi-output versions installed upon installation.
- Punch-BD also included upon installation
- GUI size options: 100%, 150% and 200%
- New Main Page for quick and easy editing for all pads.
- Freely selectable mode for each pad. These are from a choice of model, sample based or
- based on Slices/REX.
- Each pad has a ‘distortion module’ with 19 different types.
- 900+ Drum kits (presets)
- 2500+ Drum presets (presets for various drum types)
- 1300+ pre-installed HQ samples
- 400+ integrated HQ samples
- 150+ pre-installed Loops/Rex files
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and 64 bits AAX for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher)
- Mac: 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OS-X 10.9 - 10.15.
- Compatible with the NI NKS system
- Serial/license system with activation whilst registering the product
- 2nd serial for a secondary computer/laptop is available after you have registered the product’s original serial/license.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.