QUAD was the first-ever Rack Extension synthesizer built from the ground up for Reason by the Rob Papen team and is now also available as VST/AU/AAX plugin.
The sonic palette is huge, through the vast modulation possibilities that QUAD has to offer. The sound sculpting tools start in each Oscillator and are the Phase Distortion and WaveShaper.
These tools are brought to life by 2 XY-Pads in each Oscillator, which can be moved through an extensive modulation matrix.
QUAD’s Oscillators are complemented by two top-notch analog-modeled Filters, which have different routing options, an arpeggiator, and two high-quality effects processors.
Welcome to the new refreshing synthesizer QUAD – not only available in Reason but available to all!
Quad is delivered with over 830 presets!
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and 64 bits AAX for Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
(Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher)
- Mac: 64 bits AU, VST, and AAX, for OS-X 10.12 - 11 (Big Sur)
- Serial/license system with activation whilst registering the product
The activation system is offline, which means that there is no direct connection between the plugin and the robpapen.com homepage.
- The software can be installed on 2 of your own computer systems.
- Compatible with the NI NKS system.