Vecto was originally created for the Propellerhead Reason RE platform, however we have received many requests asking if this great synthesizer also could be available for other platforms.
So here it is!
Vecto is a four-oscillator vector synthesizer that allows users to draw in vector paths to shape the sound in many different ways. Included are a large range of oscillator waves, plus sampled waveforms and lots of different modulation options and preset vector paths to help create the unique Vecto sound!
Due to the interesting range of waveforms, from classic analog modelled ones, Additive, Spectrum and high quality sampled waveforms, the sound options are dazzling deep! Two filters are added with 28 Filter types and 2 top notch effect processors finish the audio route with blister. A lot of interesting modulation options and creative features are added in Vecto, including an arpeggiator.
Vecto is delivered with over 1000 presets!
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and AAX for Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- (Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher)
- Mac: 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.8 - OSX 10.14 (Mojave)
- Serial/license system with activation whilst registering the product
- 2nd serial for a secondary computer/laptop is available after you have registered the product’s original serial/license
- Soon compatible with NI NKS system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.