The First Studio-Grade Melodica
Melodica was never taken seriously until today, this is why Sampleson made the first Studio-Grade Melodica.
Adding a layer of scripting we recreated the expressiveness of a real instrument, including release velocities, noises, key clicks, air sound, and mechanics.
Also, we made it Binaural for increased realism.
Melox Pro is perfect for soloing and also for chord playing.
We fine-tuned it until it sounded like no other.
Perfect tuning, fast attack, expressive releases, and no chassis vibration.
- Native 64 bits
- Binaural option
- Small footprint (~250mb installed)
- VST/AU/Standalone versions included
- Windows 64-bit
- MacOS Catalina / Big Sur / Monterey Ready
- No 3rd party activation or extra software needed
- Vibrato controlable via CC
- Stage reverb
- Noises/air/releases on-off switch
Real Articulations from Real Playing
We've captured everything from a melodica, even the key noises and air sounds. And we captured articulations from real playing, meaning we play a song along (Autumn Leaves in fact) and we stop playing on every note we want to capture as a new articulation. This technique makes MELOX Pro Melodica sound like a real one.
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 250MB free storage space
AU, VST2, and Standalone