Sonarworks high-definition studio headphone calibration is the first tool to enable mixing and mastering on headphones with confidence. An accuracy previously not achievable with hardware tools alone.
In addition to a highly precise frequency response, the Sonarworks plug-in allows mixing and mastering engineers to control the sound reference and emulate the sound of other headphones or speakers. This feature is useful for double-checking how the mix would sound on other systems. The plug-in also allows for a consistent sound across many studio rigs. This helps tremendously when collaborating over distance. The software also enables you to take your reference sound wherever you are – bring your headphones, your laptop and you’re ready to work without missing anything!
Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately. Bring reference sound wherever. Finally be confident that the music you create
or edit will sound good wherever it's played.
- Reference 4 Headphone Edition includes:
- Reference 4 DAW plug-in - Reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Reference 4 Systemwide - Apply calibration to all outgoing audio via system driver
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.