A great sounding EQ is essential to any mix. Which EQ to use can vary depending on artistic requirement, but quality and flexibility are both critical at all times. What if there was one Plug-In with four distinct EQ types – from surgical to musical – with a track record of being used to mix the biggest hits, films, and live shows?
Enter our flagship Oxford EQ, a Plug-In that traces its heritage to the original EQ section on the acclaimed Sony OXF-R3 digital console. Hallmark sonic transparency meets a simple and interactive interface – resulting in quick, confident and great sounding mix decisions.
5-band parametric EQ with variable-slope HP/LP filters
Four completely different sounding EQ types
1. Clinical EQ similar to the SSL4000 E series
2. Tighter ‘cut’ for removing problem frequencies
3. Classic EQ similar to Neve and SSL G series curves
4. Wide and gentle curves perfect for mastering
Automatable A/B compare button toggles EQ settings
Ultra low noise and distortion
- iLok USB device. iLok2 / iLok3 required with latest drivers
- iLok Cloud. Active internet connection required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.