The Oxford Reverb plug-in is a highly flexible stereo reverberation generator, designed to complement existing Sonnox Oxford applications in providing the user with the highest technical and sonic performance coupled with artistic and creative facility. As well as providing stunning presets, the user has full control over all of its many parameters, including a very comprehensive early reflections section, and integrated 5-band EQ. The Sonnox Oxford Reverb allows the powerful facility to create virtual spaces freely, depending on artistic need, ranging from dry reflection ambiences, room and hall simulations, sound effects, all the way to wide open reverberant spaces with a very large range of possible texture and spatial character.
By avoiding fixed algorithms and providing user control of all parameters, the Sonnox Oxford Reverb allows the professional engineer the powerful facility to build virtual spaces freely depending on artistic need, ranging from dry reflection ambiences, room and hall simulations, sound effects, all the way to wide open reverberant spaces with a very large range of possible texture and spatial character.
- Highly flexible reverb generator plug-in with real-time continuous control of virtually all parameters.
- Dual independent paths for both ‘Early Reflections' and ‘Reverb Tail' function.
- Each reverb path type can be used independently or in combination.
- Comprehensive 5 band equalizer (based on the Sonnox Oxford EQ) which includes high and low pass filters.
- More than 120 snapshots for immediate use under the headings of Dry Spaces, Ambient Effects, Vocal Reverbs, Plates, Rooms, Chambers, Halls, Churches and Foley Effects.
- iLok USB device. iLok2 / iLok3 required with latest drivers
- iLok Cloud. Active internet connection required