The Oxford SuprEsser DS is a highly-featured professional De-Esser AAX DSP plug-in for use with Avid S3L live consoles and Pro Tools|HDX. With its low latency of sub 2ms, SuprEsser DS is perfect for live applications or live tracking in Pro Tools.
There is a simple mode for quick fixes, but also an advanced mode for increased functionality and fine-tuning. The combination of an intuitive FFT display and three listen modes enables the user to easily see and hear exactly where the problem frequencies are, allowing the rapid reduction or removal of the offending audio.
Additional features include Automatic Level Tracking, Linear Phase Filtering and a Wet/Dry blend control for final balancing.
- Highly featured professional De-Esser
- Linear Phase Dynamic EQ
- Operates from 1kHz - 20kHz
- Latency of 1.9ms (at 48kHz sample rate)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 and 48kHz
- Transparently controls aggressive frequencies
- Automatic Level Tracking follows energy levels (no need to automate threshold)
- Large intuitive graphic display makes finding frequencies very easy
- Three different 'Listen' modes
- Advanced Mode for ultimate control of the Dynamic EQ
- Many creative as well as corrective uses
- 64-bit compliant
- Presets giving good starting points
- iLok USB device. iLok2 / iLok3 required with latest drivers
- iLok Cloud. Active internet connection required