Crossgrade for owners of any other Finisher title
Create massive impacts & uplifters with one knob
Inject life into flat loops
If your transitions are lifeless (or nonexistent), turning to your ‘Risers’ folder and smacking on some samples is a surefire way to sound generic... but with BOOST, you can turn any audio track or buss into a new transition that meshes perfectly with the mix.
What’s in there?
- 60 versatile multi-effect modes
- 200+ included presets
- Loop control, intuitive Flip button, and Vari controls custom-tailored to each mode
- Available natively on Apple Silicon and in VST3, VST2, AAX, and AU formats
Amp up the tension
Bland choruses all suffer from the same ailment: there’s no drama. BOOST adds a natural ebb and flow to any track with a complex combination of effect modules and processing techniques you can subtly drop in within seconds.
Plug into the grid
Sync to your DAW’s grid and choose phrase lengths of 2, 4 or 8 measures, choose which beat hits max intensity and let it run; everything else is done for you. For total control, go manual and freely automate the Finisher knob position in your DAW.
Spark your creativity
Create perfectly synced swells, downlifters, impacts and more in moments without diving under the hood — BOOST tracks the playhead position of your DAW so that no matter where you start from, the effect will always hit the same bars at the same time.
Hit turbo charge
Listen to how BOOST shoots a massive rush into these demo tracks.
Features at a Glance:
BOOST features 50 modes with more than 200 presets, so you'll never run out of ideas. The 50 modes are divided into Track, Instrument, Drums & Vocals categories to speed up your workflow. Pair BOOST with Usynth Euphoria and Beatmaker HYPE for huge anthems and festival bangers.
Set your loop length or freehand the whole thing — you have complete control over the dramatic arc of everything you make.
Crank it up for MORE of everything, or turn it negative to filter the dry signal into oblivion and print only the BOOSTed signal.
Juice it up
Give your transitions new life and download the fully featured demo for 30 days free!
- Windows 7 or later
- MacOS X 10.14 or later
- Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Rosetta and native)
- 64-bit only
- You may have success on earlier versions but UJAM doesn’t support and fully qualify them
- 850MB of Disk Space
- BOOST will function on 4 GB RAM systems, but we recommend at least 8 GB if you intend
- to run multiple instances in the same session
- 1280x768px Display, Internet Connection
- If you want to move your .blob files to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts
- VST3, VST2, AU and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- Downloadable Installer File
- Email and Password Within the Plug-in