2080: Create ranges of Synthwave leads
Usynth 2080 makes it faster and easier than ever to create a diverse range of synthwave leads. No knowledge of digital audio theory or sound design principles are needed to get a fantastic-sounding result with little to no hassle.
Under the hood, Usynth is a very complex synthesizer. Each instance consists of 2 individual layers per voice, with Virtual Analog, Wavetable, FM and Multisample Synthesis, Multi-mode Filter, 5-stage envelopes, LFOs, 12-way modulation matrix and much much more. But why would you care!
- Windows 10 or later
- macOS X 10.14 or later
- 64bit only
- You may have success on earlier versions but UJAM doesn’t support and fully qualify them.
- 1.7 GB of free Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
- Downloadable Installer File
- Usynth requires the latest version of the UJAM App to run on your computer
- With your first Usynth title, the UJAM App will also stealthily install the Usynth plugin which hosts all titles
- E-mail and Password Within the Plug-in
- Supported Standards MIDI