Euphoria: Chords, arpeggios, risers and leads
Usynth Euphoria makes it faster than ever to create raging and lyrical EDM lead synths alike, without filtering through tons of context menus, waveforms and shaping tools that are far too complicated for you to fully use. Melodic dubstep, electro, chillhop, anything is fair game!
Under the hood, Usynth is a very complex synthesizer. Each instance consists of 2 individual layers per voice, with Virtual Analog, Wavetable, FM and Multisample Synthesis, Multi-mode Filter, 5-stage envelopes, LFOs, 12-way modulation matrix and much much more. But why would you care!
- Windows 10 or later
- macOS X 10.14 or later
- 64bit only
- You may have success on earlier versions but UJAM doesn’t support and fully qualify them.
- 8 GB of RAM
- .29 GB of free Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection
- VST2, AU2 and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
- Downloadable Installer File
- Usynth requires the latest version of the UJAM App to run on your computer
- With your first Usynth title, the UJAM App will also stealthily install the Usynth plugin which hosts all titles
- E-mail and Password Within the Plug-in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.