MultiDynamics is a powerful multi-band dynamics processor useful for mastering, track processing, sound design, and noise reduction. MultiDynamics provides up to 6 bands with independent compression or expansion per band. MultiDynamics has an elegant and ingenious user interface that makes it easy to edit bands and to visualize and hear what is happening.
Multiband dynamics processing combines the techniques of equalization and single band dynamics processing. A simple application of multiband dynamics is to apply compression or expansion to a specific frequency range. It is also possible to think of multiband dynamics as applying equalization which is dependent on the level of the input sound. So one can set up an EQ curve for low volumes and set another EQ curve for high volumes.
Another use of multiband dynamics is noise reduction. One can set up multiple bands to do noise gating, by setting the gain to decrease when the signal falls below threshold. Also, multiband dynamics applied to solo instrument sounds can be used for sound design. It is possible to split up the sound into different frequency ranges, apply compression to some and expansion to others, and dramatically change the
character of the original sound.
- Up to 6 independent bands
- Proprietary crossover filter network eliminates amplitude distortion between bands
- 6 dB/oct, 18 dB/oct and 30 dB/oct crossovers
- Full featured compressor or expander/gate per band
- Dynamics controls per band: Lo Gain, Thresh, Hi Gain, Ratio, Attack, Release, Knee
- Per band and All band control editing
- Clean (for transparent sound) and vintage (for analog colorization and warmth) dynamics modes
- Per band Bypass, Solo and Mute controls
- Comprehensive visualization of input levels and dynamic EQ response
- Adjustable lookahead
- No latency if lookahead is off
- Latency compensation via compatible hosts
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Mono or stereo
Requires a host program that supports audio plug-ins.
Mac – AU, VST3, AAX
OS X 10.11 and higher
AAX – Pro Tools 11 and higher
64-bit hosts only
Windows – VST3, AAX
AAX – Pro Tools 10.3.5 and higher
32-bit and 64-bit hosts supported
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.