TrackPlug 6 is our most popular plug-in, an all-in-one channel strip which features a 10-band EQ, brickwall filters, spectrum analyzer, dual multi-mode compressors, gate/expander, extensive sidechain options, and a peak limiter. It also boasts Wave Arts’ outstanding sound quality and impressive CPU efficiency.
TrackPlug’s interface has been meticulously designed for visual clarity and ease of use. For example, the EQ interface lets you add a new EQ band by double-clicking, then you drag the control point to change frequency and height, right-click (shift-click on Mac) to change width. Right-clicking on a meter or display axis gives a popup menu of display ranges. Right-click a knob drag to get fine tune adjustment, double-click a knob to revert to default value. And so on.
Our preset manager lets you A/B compare two different presets or undo the last change. TrackPlug also features preset managers per section so for example you can quickly combine an EQ preset with a compressor preset. Super handy.
Like all Wave Arts’ plugs, TrackPlug only consumes CPU for features that are enabled, so if you just need a few bands of EQ and some compression, TrackPlug has a negligible CPU load. Even with everything turned on, TrackPlug is very light on CPU. We’ve had users report using over 100 TrackPlugs in a single project.
The applications for TrackPlug are virtually endless: shape the tone of an instrument, fix sonic problems, bring dynamics under control, clean up noise problems, add some punch or vintage warmth to a track, de-ess a vocal track, and much more… The outstanding user interface puts the power of TrackPlug under your control.
- 10 bands of professional, 64-bit EQ
- EQ band types: parametric, low/high shelf, analog low/high shelf, resonant low/high shelf, low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, or notch filter
- Brickwall lowpass/highpass filter section
- Third-octave spectrum analysis display
- Dual multi-mode compressors and a gate
- Clean, vintage, peak, and RMS dynamics modes
- Sidechain EQ support on each dynamics section
- External sidechain support (RTAS, AU and MAS)
- Adjustable lookahead delays
- Peak limiter
- Comprehensive metering
- Master preset manager and preset manager per section
- Over 60 master presets, 30 compressor presets, 60 EQ presets, 10 gate presets
- Latency compensation
- Fully automatable
- Up to 192K support
- Mono or stereo
Requires a host program that supports audio plug-ins.
Mac – AU, VST3, AAX
OS X 10.11 and higher
AAX – Pro Tools 11 and higher
64-bit hosts only
Windows – VST3, AAX
AAX – Pro Tools 10.3.5 and higher
32-bit and 64-bit hosts supported
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.