3 distortion plugins based on musicians’ all-time favorites: SCREAMER, OVERDRIVE, FUZZ. From classic fat round overdrive to freaked-out fuzz flavors, this oversaturated color palette gives you quick access to the greatest distorted sounds you know and love.
Searching through musicians’ all-time favorite FX, we customized 3 unique-sounding color boxes to create this versatile ‘plug-n-play’ distortion toolkit:
SCREAMER: Fat, round saturated tones inspired by the classic overdrive effect
OVERDRIVE: Versatile overdrive with a serious amount of control, from subtle soft clipping to enhance an instrument, to aggressive oversaturation
FUZZ: 2 distinct fuzz flavors with outrageous amounts of saturation and sustain, plus a 1-octave up/down effect for added thickness
MDMX plugins offer serious tweakability: On-board dynamics, EQ and tone controls; “Temperature” controls to tweak overall color and warmth; Mix controls to blend the clean and distorted signals; M/S processing to distort just the mids or sides of the signal—a great way to fit an instrument into the mix and change the way a sound relates to the space around it.
The MDMX interfaces lay all these options right in front of you: No menu diving, no learning curve, just colorful noisy goodness that will add serious heat and aggression to your synths, vocals, drums, bass, guitars—anything.
- 3 distortion plugins based on musicians’ all-time favorites
- SCREAMER: Classic overdrive with round saturated tones
- OVERDRIVE: Fat drive from soft-clipped subtle to full-power aggressive
- FUZZ: 2 classic fuzz flavors with octave effects for added thickness
- Versatile toolkit for synths, bass, vocals, drums, guitars & more
- High tweakability with on-board dynamics, EQ, tone controls & more
- Dynamics choice between gain riding vs. compression for extra punch
- M/S processing to distort only the mids or only the sides
- Temperature knobs to control output color & warmth
- Presets by Grammy-winning mixers Lu Diaz, Dave Pensado, more
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Waves Version 11 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
All Waves purchases and upgrades include one full year of Waves Update Plan coverage.
The Waves Update Plan is a complete care package, allowing you to protect your investment and always stay current with Waves latest version. It includes:
- Complete Compatibility with all major audio hosts and operating systems
- You receive all updates and benefits at no additional cost
- VIP Technical Support from experts who know Waves tools inside and out
- New Plug-ins added to selected bundles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.