A set-and-forget volume management plugin that helps content creators and live sound engineers balance the volume of multiple sources (host, guest, music playlist, audio clips), automatically, non-destructively, and in real time, to achieve natural, consistent levels throughout a show.
As a podcaster, live streamer, video creator or live sound engineer, you often feature multiple audio sources in your content. Oftentimes, you can’t predict the levels of these sources, so you either need to ride the channel faders manually, or write tedious volume automation slopes in post-production to ensure levels stay consistent throughout.
Playlist Rider does all this work for you. The plugin automatically adjusts the volume of multiple sources to a selected volume target – as if a mixing engineer was riding the faders for you.
Unlike limiters which crush your audio’s dynamic range, Playlist Rider preserves the natural dynamics of your sources by simply adjusting their volume in real time.
To achieve super-smooth results, Playlist rider can ignore low-volume parts, like background noise or music fade-ins and fade-outs, using a dedicated input detector threshold. The plugin can also normalize your audio sources to pink tonal curves, to smooth out tonal differences between sources and further improve your program’s consistency.
Playlist Rider is also ideal for live sound engineers and pro audio tech personnel who want to automatically balance program sources (DJ background music, YouTube, Smarphone, VTR, etc.) before or after live shows and during corporate events.
The Playlist Rider plugin runs in most major audio and video editing software, as well as in Waves’ eMotion LV1 live mixer and SuperRack plugin host – making it a must-have tool for podcasters, live streamers, video creators and live engineers who are not willing to accept less than perfectly smooth audio quality.
- Must-have tool for content creators and live sound engineers
- Smooths out the volume levels of multiple audio sources
- Sets volume to meet the selected target, automatically and in real time
- Nondestructive adjustment that preserves the source’s dynamic range
- As easy as set-and-forget
- Fast or slow attack times
- Tonal character shaper for smoothing out tonal differences
- Input detector threshold for low-volume part exclusion
- Runs in major audio and video editing software
- Compatible with Waves’ eMotion LV1 mixer and SuperRack plugin host
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
All Waves purchases and upgrades include one full year of Waves Update Plan coverage.
The Waves Update Plan is a complete care package, allowing you to protect your investment and always stay current with Waves latest version. It includes:
- Complete Compatibility with all major audio hosts and operating systems
- You receive all updates and benefits at no additional cost
- VIP Technical Support from experts who know Waves tools inside and out
- New Plug-ins added to selected bundles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.