KickBeat is a powerful, compact and easy to use hybrid electronic bass drum generator / synthesizer. At its heart KickBeat makes use of genuine 16-bit integer precision digital synthesis techniques (widely used on late-90s hardware devices) together with an analogue modeled, transistor-based saturation circuit. With also a built-in digital reverberation DSP algorithm, KickBeat has the full potential to produce deep, wide, earth-shaking electronic drum kicks for EDM, Techno, Trance, Ambient music and far beyond.
- Accurate physical modeling simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation
- A complete, self-contained, hybrid digital-analogue electronic drum kick generator device
- Two independent (Bass / Snap) digital synthesis layers featuring late-90s, genuine 16-bit integer precision algorithm.
- Analogue modeled transistor-based saturation circuit with load control
- Built-in digital reverberation DSP algorithm
- Including 40+ ready-to-use factory presets collection covering multi-genre styles
- MIDI automation
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions
The SnapLab Collection
The SnapLab lineup is a collection of carefully designed, useful and compact multi-genre virtual instruments, sound generators and effects processors.
Each one of the virtual devices in this lineup is specifically intended to have a very peculiar focus and scope, a simple, easy to use interface and it is meant to be available at a fair and affordable price.
Operating Systems and Plugin Formats
- KickBeat is compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit).
- KickBeat is compatible with macOS (formerly OS X) version 10.7 and above (64-bit).
- KickBeat is compatible with the VST(2.4) / VST3 / AU plugin formats.