LittleOne by Xhun Audio is a faithful software emulation of one of the most legendary and appreciated hardware analog synthesizers.
In addition to the whole signal path simulation, every single component inside LittleOne (oscillators, filter, envelopes, LFO ...) features the original frequency responses and ranges of the hardware counterpart, producing a deep, rich and warm sound.
Add to the equation a full rack with a 16-step MIDI sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect and two master effects slots and the result is a complete analogue-sounding instrument - all in the digital domain.
- Analog Modeling simulation of real analogue hardware.
- An all-in-one complete synthesis setup.
- Analogue Components Emulation. Oscillators, Filters, LFOs (, ...) simulate the micro-instability and imperfections of the analogue technology. This feature brings richness, genuineness and depth to the sound.
- Two aliasing-free Analog Modeled Oscillators featuring continuous selection mode (like the original) between Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse.
- A 4-Pole resonant Low Pass filter modeled on the classic Ladder, featuring the original frequency responses, self-oscillation, authentic soft-clipping and overload control.
- Two 4-Stage (ADSR) Envelope Generators with exponential response.
- Modulation LFO with the original waveforms and frequency ranges (0.2~500 Hz) including FM possibilities.
- Monophonic/polyphonic mode, pitch bend ranges, MIDI Channel selector and much more - all accessible from LittleOne LED display.
- 300+ ready-to-use presets covering all styles, from Vintage Analogue to FM, to contemporary cutting-edge Teckno/Trance to Psychoacoustic sounds and SFX.
- XSQ16M, a build-in 16-step MIDI sequencer.
- GATED!, a build-in 16-step Trancegate effect.
- Two master effects slots with the possibility to choose between delay, reverb, tube distortion, flanger, chorus.
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping (according to the original LP CC#s specs).
- Supported Sample Rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz.
Microsoft © Windows (32-bit): VST (2.4), VST3
Microsoft © Windows (64-bit): VST (2.4), VST3
Apple © macOS (64-bit): VST (2.4)*, VST3*, and Audio Units
*About macOS compatibility:
Xhun Audio products are fully compatible with all Apple macOS operating systems up to macOS Mojave (version 10.14).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.