ShineVerb is a creative tool specially designed for reverberation, spatialization and sound coloration purposes. This multi-device effects processor is composed by a set of modeled analogue gears and digital devices, arranged inside a rack-mount cabinet and accessible through a simple and easy to use interface.
In order to provide an extended degree of expressiveness and versatility for any sound design scenario, in addition to its beautiful resonator-based digital reverberation core, ShineVerb also includes a stereo image enhancer, an analogue preamplifier and a final, hybrid amplifier for further sound colorations.
Be free to design anything from small chambers up to endless, distorted echoes. With just a click of a button and a twist of a knob, ShineVerb will put all its magic and glow into any music production.
More Than Just An Echo
Playing the leading role in ShineVerb is the REEVERB XT device, a digital reverberation unit with an extended set of controls. It also features a special panorama enhancer engine, to finely adjust the stereo image width of the processed sound.
Moreover, to unleash all the potential of its reverberation unit, ShineVerb also includes a set of additional devices in its signal processing chain.
Available at pre-processing stage, the PRE-AF24 unit is an analogue preamplifier featuring an input signal router, an analogue overdrive circuit and a multi-mode (low-pass or high-pass) analogue filter.
On the post-processing side, the MIX-DF42 unit is a hybrid amplifier made of two digital low-pass and high-pass filters, an analogue saturation circuit and a final mixer section.
More than a simple reverberation unit, ShineVerb is a complete, powerful tool with a simple, intuitive interface.
- Accurate modeling of analogue gears and digital devices, achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation
- An all-in-one complete setup : analogue preamplifier + digital reverb unit + hybrid amplifier
- Featuring PRE-AF24 Analogue Multichannel Router / Preamp
- Multi-mode input signal router with gain control (from -inf dB up to +6 dB)
- Analogue modeled overdrive circuit with gain control (from +0 dB up to +18 dB)
- Analogue modeled (topology-preserving transform) multi-mode filter (1-pole low-pass or high-pass)
- Featuring REEVERB XT Advanced Digital Resonator Reverb
- A beautiful, resonator-based reverb engine with an extended set of controls
- Pre-delay engine (up to 2 seconds)
Microsoft © Windows (32-bit): VST (2.4), VST3
Microsoft © Windows (64-bit): VST (2.4), VST3
Apple © macOS (64-bit): VST (2.4)*, VST3*, and Audio Units
*About macOS compatibility:
Xhun Audio products are fully compatible with all Apple macOS operating systems up to macOS Mojave (version 10.14).